Zombie Infection Mod Download Links. Zombie Infection Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Zombie Infection Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Zombie Infection Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Zombie Infection Mod ?
Zombie Infection Mod for Minecraft’is a mod with the purpose of adding that element missing on the Minecraft Vanilla Zombies. It adds a new potion effect and when you hits a zoombie, you has 10% change to get the infection from that zoombie.
If you get infected, you will receive a message on the chat that says ‘You have been infected, find the cure.’ after that you will have to find the cure as fast as you can. You also get certain effects when infected, such as:
- Infection (Adds the other effects)
- Slowness (Slows the player down)
- Mining Fatigue (Makes the player dig slower)
- Hunger (You WON’T be able to recover any food bar until you find the cure, try if you want)
- Weakness (The player does less-damage to other entities)
The effects will also get worse over time, and eventually you will die of hunger if you’re playing on hard mode, if you don’t find the cure in time.
Zombie Infection Mod Screenshots:
The Zombie Cure cures the infection caused by zombies, what you do is you eat the item, and after 10 seconds every status effect that has been caused by the Infection will be cured.
Zombie Infection Mod’Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Zombie Infection Mod , please comment below the article; we will support