Zoom Mod 1.8 (Add binoculars) Download Links. Zoom Mod 1.8 (Add binoculars) makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Zoom Mod 1.8 (Add binoculars) step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Zoom Mod 1.8 (Add binoculars) file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Zoom Mod 1.8 (Add binoculars)?
Minecraft might have many things, but one of the things that it lacks is definitely zooming. Sometimes it can be very hard and truly frustrating to zoom a specific area, which is why we recommend you to install a mod and the Zoom Mod 1.8 fits your needs for sure. What makes this mod’very interesting is the fact that it installs really easy and once you have it install you can immediately zoom in on any location as you see fit. It’s an amazing experience in its own right and it just helps maintain a great focus and results.
If you really want to boost your gameplay then the Zoom Mod Minecraft can really help you and it does provide you with a great set of tools in this regard. It’s an amazing turn of events and it can surely help you acquire an interesting set of results. It’s funny, exquisite and more than interesting.
The idea is that you just have to press a single button to zoom in and once you do that the experience will be well worth it. Mainly, it all comes down to you but you can rest assured that the gameplay will be very good this way.
If you want to scout a region and want to see the enemies there, then this mod can be very good to begin with and it does offer that extraordinary value that you might want in such a situation. It’s also a very powerful mod to begin with which is really nice for sure. Of course, you will have to spend your time to harness the gameplay feature you can find here, but it’s a really good, exciting and cool one for sure and it all comes down to you to make the most out of it.
The idea of having a power like this in your hands and using it to do all kinds of cool stuff is nothing short of impressive and thankfully there are many nice things to check out here. The mod does a really good job in making mining faster since you can spot minerals from afar and it’s a really nice, robust experience that you can give a shot at any given time.
Sure, you can understand and try to check out stuff like that from a distance, but it is really good for people that want to understand the game but also for pros that want to minimize terrain scouting. It’s simple, it’s refined and it’s also a ton of fun so you should totally check it out when you can. Just give this a shot, you will love it!
How to install:
- Start Minecraft 1.7.10 first once
- Go to the minecraft base folder (the official launchers shows it when you click “Edit Profile” as “Game Directory”)
- Go in subfolder “Versions”
- Rename the folder “1.7.10” to “1.7.10_zoom”
- Go in the subfolder “1.7.10_zoom”
- Rename “1.7.10.jar” to “1.7.10_zoom.jar”
- Rename “1.7.10.json” to “1.7.10_zoom.json”
- Open the file “1.7.10_zoom.json” with a text editor and replace “id”:”1.7.10″ with”id”:”1.7.10_zoom” and save the file
- Copy the files from the ZoomMod ZIP file in “1.7.10_zoom.jar” as usual and remove the META-INF folder from “1.7.10_zoom”.
- Start the official launcher
- Click “Edit Profile”
- Select “Use version:” -> “release 1.7.10_zoom”
- Click “Save Profile”
- Click “Play” or “Login” to start the game. If only “Play Offline” is available, then log out and log in again to fix it.
This small-mod adds a zoom(like binoculars) by pressing a button like optifine.
For Snapshot 14w06b
For Snapshot 14w11a
Forge:’Download from Server 1
Vanilla:’Download from Server 1
Forge:’Download from Server 1
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Zoom Mod 1.8 (Add binoculars), please comment below the article; we will support